About the USATC 40 Foot Flat Car - 1/48th Scale Brick Railroad Kit:
A critical component of the American war effort, railway cars and locomotives were first standardized during the First World War. The standardized 40 foot flat car helped carry the Allies to victory in Western Europe. This car was a cornerstone piece of the U.S. Army Transportation Corps, enabling incredible logistics feats after the Battle of Normandy. Without these extraordinary efforts, the war in Europe may have not succeeded. This military railway standardization first developed during World War I is still used in the United States today.
- Smooth running custom bearing wheel sets from Brick Model Railroader
- High-quality USATC sticker set
- Wheel chocks for BKM6001 M4A1 Sherman Tank (sold separately)
- 356 LEGO® and Brick Model Railroader elements
- 1/48th scale to match other Brickmania Railroad kits
- Intermediate Skill Level (4–6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.