About the M4A1 Sherman Tank - 1/48th Scale Brick Building Kit:
Perhaps the best known Allied tank during World War II, the M4 Sherman was designed to replace the M3 Lee. Named for the eccentric Union General William T. Sherman, the Sherman medium tank was mass produced to help offset better-armed German tanks such as the Tiger and Panther. The American war machine produced over 50,000 Sherman tanks between 1941 and 1945.
The Brickmania 1/48th scale M4A1 Sherman was designed for our new Brickmania Railroad kits, an ambitious project featuring an S160 Locomotive and 40 Foot Flat Car. These kits are a fresh take on custom LEGO models, incorporating military-built hardware with the LEGO train system. Designed to fit on the Flat Car, the 1/48th Sherman retains much of the detail featured on the minifig scale Brickmania Sherman (BKM2184).
- Engine: Continental R975 C1 radial petrol
- Speed: 21 mph (34 km/h)
- Range: 120 mi (193 km)
- Crew: 5
- Armament: 75mm main cannon, 2x 7.62mm machine guns
- Radio: SCR 508
Additional information about this Brickmania building kit:
The M4A1 Sherman Tank - 1/48th Scale Brick Building Kit comes with the following features
- 1/48th scale to match Brickmania Railroad models
- Includes 338 genuine new-condition LEGO® and Brickmania Elements
- Sophomore Skill Level (2–4 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
- Includes full-color printed building instructions
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.
M4A1 SHERMAN TANK - 1/48th SCALE ACCESSORIES
- S160 Locomotive - US Army Transportation Corps
- USATC 40 Foot Flat Car - 1/48th Scale Brick Railroad Kit