Brickmania contest information and links
Current Contest: "Black Ops"
Submissions accepted until: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- We don't adhere to strict LEGO MOC rules, however it must be a new MOC that you have created and not pictures of an older one. You may use vehicles that were built prior but the entirety of the MOC must have been built in the month of the contest. The background, terrain and buildings must all be new. The Only exception to this is if you are using Brickmania's Normandy Bunker.
- We can for legal reasons only accept your submission if you agree to license all intellectual property rights in it to us.
- We will be validating photo submissions to make sure they are new and original.
- You must have a valid email address so we can contact you.
- This must be a physically built MOC and not a computer generated render.
- You must send your MOC photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the email must include the following:
- Full name
- Name you’d like used on BrickmaniaTV should you be selected as a winner
- Shipping address
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- NOTE: all entries must be made with English characters
- Using Brickmania products is encouraged but not required.
- You can submit more than one MOC provided they are completely different.
- We only select one photo per submission.
- All Brickmania employees whether full time or part time may not participate in this contest.
- Winners who have been contacted will have 24 hours to respond or we move onto the next finalist.
- Winners are announced on Brickmania TV in our SitRep Videos.
Prizes will be distributed on a tiered basis and vary from contest to contest.
Winners will have 24 hours to respond. If you haven't responded within 24 hours we will move on to the next finalist. (We have a short window between selecting a winner and recording the SitRep to announce the winner.)
Here is an example of a photo submission:
GOOD LUCK! We can't wait to see what you build!