Brickmania contest information and links
Current Contest: "The Vietnam War"
Submissions accepted until: Tuesday, June 1
- We don't adhere to strict LEGO MOC rules, however it must be a new MOC that you have created and not pictures of an older one. You may use vehicles that were built prior but the entirety of the MOC must have been built in the month of the contest. The background, terrain and buildings must all be new. The Only exception to this is if you are using Brickmania's Normandy Bunker
- We will be validating photo submissions to make sure they are new and original.
- You must have a valid email address so we can contact you.
- This must be a physically built MOC and not a computer generated render.
- You must send your MOC photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the email must include the following:
- Full name
- Name you’d like used on BrickmaniaTV should you be selected as a winner
- Shipping address
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- NOTE: all entries must be made with English characters
- Using Brickmania products is encouraged but not required.
- You can submit more than one MOC provided they are completely different.
- We only select one photo per submission.
- All Brickmania employees whether full time or part time may not participate in this contest.
- Winners who have been contacted will have 24 hours to respond or we move onto the next finalist.
- Winners are announced on Brickmania TV in our New Release Videos.
Prizes will be distributed on a tiered basis. Tier one is “Kit level” – winners will receive a genuine brand new Brickmania kit announced closer to the conclusion of the contest. Kit prizes cannot be traded for other kits. Tier two is “Mini-Kit Level” – winner will receive a brand new Brickmania mini-kit, such as the MUTT, UTV, or Schwimmwagen, also announced closer to the conclusion of the contest.
Winners will have 24 hours to respond. If you haven't responded within 24 hours we will move on to the next finalist. (We have a short window between selecting a winner and recording the SitRep to announce the winner.)
Here is an example of a photo submission:
Scroll down to view our previous winners!
October-December 2019 Brickmania TV MOC Contest:
Keep watching the Brickmania TV to find out what the next prize is. We are changing things up a bit and want to see even bigger MOCs! So we are giving you 3 months to create your Navy MOC. Rules are it must be a real event or ship being depicted, does not have to pertain to the U.S., cannot be a previous build, and the bigger the better!
September 2019 Brickmania TV MOC Contest:
Keep watching the Brickmania TV to find out the winner of the M60A3 Main Battle Tank from our Modern Aircraft contest!
Congrats to Luis!
August 2019 Brickmania TV MOC Contest:
Keep watching the Brickmania TV to find out the winner of the M109A7 Paladin from our Pacific Theater MOC contest!
Congrats to Grazioli!
July 2019 Brickmania TV MOC Contest:
Keep watching the Brickmania TV to win the F4U Corsair for making a Space Race MOC!
Congrats to Lars K!
June 2019 Brickmania TV D-Day MOC Contest:
Thanks for watching the Brickmania TV to win the Freedom 7 Capsule + Sikorsky H-34 make a D-Day MOC.
Congrats to Max H!
May 2019 Brickmania TV Great War MOC Contest:
Make your own creation in theme of the Great War using LEGO bricks and Brickmania products.
Congrats to Caden!