This kit requires our "Black Bess" - Mark IV Heavy Tank kit.
About the Mark IV - "Male" Conversion Pack
Over 1,200 produced, the Mark IV Heavy Tank is often considered history’s first “main battle tank”. The male variant of the Mark IV featured two 6-pounder guns mounted on either side of the tank. As opposed to the female variant, which only had machine guns, the male tank sponsons were larger to accommodate these cannons. Mounted on a rotating shield, the 6-pounder could destroy defensive emplacements and scatter enemy infantry. The Mark IV and other tanks are noted by historians as a primary reason for Allied victory, especially in the last year of the war.
- Crew: 8
- Engine: Daimler/Knight sleeve valve, water-cooled
- Speed: 3.69 mph (5.95 km/h)
- Range: 35 mi (56 km)
- Trench-crossing capability: 11 ft 5 in (3.5 m)
- Armament: 2x six-pound 23-caliber quick-firing guns, 4x Lewis machine guns
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The Mark IV - "Male" Conversion Pack kit comes with the following features
- Instructions and elements to convert Black Bless Mark IV Female (BKM442) to a Mark IV Male tank
- 2x 6-Pounder gun barrels from BrickArms
- 2x BrickArms Lewis Gun Aircraft Receivers
- 2x BrickArms Lewis Gun Ammunition Trays
- Posable guns and two opening hatches for crew compartment
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania products
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.