The Gaz AAA was a 6x4 Cargo truck, based on the Ford AAA model, and built in the Soviet Union in the 1930's and 40s. During World War II it was supplied to the Soviet Army by the thousands, serving a similar roles as the CCKW "Jimmy" for the American Army. Gaz trucks were a vital component to the Soviet War effort and were used in a wide ranging variety of purposes, from hauling equipment, towing artillery pieces and forming the basis for numerous specialty vehicles.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit
The Gaz MM has the following features:
- Opening cab doors, functioning tail gate and fold down side rails
- Sturdy construction for active play
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models.
- Includes 163 genuine new-condition LEGO bricks elements
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks and this one includes compatable weapons by BrickArms. This model comes disassembled and includes completed printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and priduction may be discontinued at any time.
The Gaz AAA is perfect for towing any type of artillery piece (like the M1927 or ZiS 3) with enough space to haul the gun crew as well!