About the Gaz AAA - Medium Duty Military Truck:
Built in the Soviet Union, the GAZ AAA was a 6x4 cargo truck based on the Ford Model AA. It was produced for the Red Army by the thousands during the Second World War, serving a similar role as the CCKW for American forces. GAZ trucks were a vital component to the Soviet war effort, hauling artillery pieces, moving supplies, and providing a mount for anti-aircraft guns.
- Crew: 1
- Weight: 3.46 tons
- Engine: GAZ-M 4-cylinder
- Speed: 21 mph (35 km/h)
*Shown with M4 Maxim MG AA Mount - Pack for GAZ AAA add-on pack.
- Opening cab doors, droppable side and tailgates on truck bed
- Trailer hook for towing
- Contains 166 genuine LEGO® elements
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania models
- Official tailgating truck of the Red Army
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.
GAZ AAA - MEDIUM DUTY MILITARY TRUCK ACCESSORIES
- M4 Maxim MG AA Mount
- Canvas Bed Cover
- 72-K 25mm Gun
- ZiS-3 - 76mm Divisional Gun M1942
- M1943 - 76mm Regimental Gun