BrickArms brings the war-winning "Ma Deuce" design to minifig scale at long last. Developed by John Browning as an up-sized version of his .30 Caliber M1917 design, the M2 machine gun is a .50 caliber monster, able to launch a vehicle-killing projectile for miles. The M2HB or "Heavy Barrel" is the air-cooled version issued to ground troops and mounted on just about every American armored vehicle from World War II to the present day.
• M2HB Body
• M2HB Removeable Barrel - order extras HERE
• M2HB Removeable Spade Grips
• M2HB Ammo Can (can be mounted right or left) - order extras HERE
• M2HB Charging Handle (can be mounted right or left)
• M2HB Mounting Bracket with Optional Stud-to-Pin Joiner
All components are black ABS plastic, injection molded in the USA.