About the WWII Jeep With US Airborne Soldier:
The ubiquitous Army Jeep saw widespread production and deployment across all fronts in World War II. Before American entry into the war, thousands of Jeeps were sent to Britain and the Soviet Union under the Lend-Lease Act. After American entry into the war, the Jeep became the most-produced vehicle in the Second World War.
- Crew: 1 driver, 4 passengers
- Speed: 60 mph (96 km/h)
- Range: 200 mi (321 km)
- Armament: Optional machine gun or small arms
Additional information about this Brickmania building kit:
The WWII Jeep With US Airborne Soldier kit comes with the following features
- Easy design for beginner builders
- Includes BrickArms M1919 Machine Gun
- Custom-printed WWII US Airborne minifigure
- Custom-printed white star tile
- Trailer hitch
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Includes 81 genuine LEGO® and BrickArms® elements
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.