About the WWII 1/4 Ton 4X4 Utility Truck With US Airborne Soldier:
The ubiquitous Army 1/4 Ton 4X4 Utility Truck saw widespread production and deployment across all fronts in World War II. Before American entry into the war, thousands of 1/4 Ton 4X4 Utility Trucks were sent to Britain and the Soviet Union under the Lend-Lease Act. After American entry into the war, the 1/4 Ton 4X4 Utility Truck became the most-produced vehicle in the Second World War.
- Crew: 1 driver, 4 passengers
- Speed: 60 mph (96 km/h)
- Range: 200 mi (321 km)
- Armament: Optional machine gun or small arms
Additional information about this Brickmania building kit:
The WWII 1/4 Ton 4X4 Utility Truck With US Airborne Soldier kit comes with the following features
- Easy design for beginner builders
- Includes BrickArms M1919 Machine Gun
- Custom-printed WWII US Airborne minifigure
- Custom-printed white star tile
- Trailer hitch
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Includes 81 genuine LEGO® and BrickArms® elements
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.