Brickmania will be taking several of our large displays on a mini tour around the country in February 2015. These include the 11 foot long World War II destroyer USS Nicholas, plus several World War II and other historic military dioramas. We will also have many of our kits, BrickArms weapons and other products available for the historic LEGO building enthusiast.
Here are some of the things you will see this February at WW2 in LEGO:
- An 11-foot replica of the World War II Destroyer USS Nicholas, one of the most decorated US warships in the US Navy.
- Battle of the Bulge Diorama 1: Spearhead to the Meuse - German armor on the attack!
- Battle of the Bulge Diorama 2: Relief of Bastogne - Patton's Third Army
- North Africa campaign: British Outpost in the Desert, armor and aircraft refit and refuel for the impending clash with the Deutsches Afrikakorps.
- Pacific Beach Assault Diorama: US Marines storm a tropical beach held by the tenacious Japanese defenders.
- Soviet Tank Repair Depot: An urban tank repair facility
In addition to the World War II models, we will also have the following on display:
- Vietnam War Diorama: A montage of iconic scenes from the Vietnam War
- "Black Hawk Down:" A recreation of the 1993 Battle of Mogadishu
Please note that our schedule permits us only one date in most locations. Click HERE for photos of our previous WW2 in LEGO exhibit from 2014.
- Kansas City - NEW VENUE! Elk's Lodge #26, 515 E 99th Street Kansas City MO 64131-4244 on Sunday, February 8, 2015 - noon to 6pm
- Oklahoma City, OK - American Legion Post 73, 5000 SE 24th, Del City, OK on Monday, February 9, 3 - 8pm
- Albuquerque, NM - VFW Post 401, 2011 Girard Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM on Tuesday, February 10, 3-8pm
- Flagstaff, AZ - American Legion Post #3, 204 W. Birch Ave., Flagstaff, AZ on Wednesday, February 11, 3-8pm
- Anaheim, CA* - Embassy Suites Anaheim South, 11767 Harbor Boulevard, Garden Grove,California, 92840, February 14 & 15
- Las Vegas, NV - American Legion Post 40, 425 East Van Wagenen Street, Henderson, NV 89015 on Tuesday, February 17, 3-8 pm
- Provo, UT - Elks Lodge No. 849, 1000 South University Ave, Provo, UT on Wednesday, February 18, 3-8pm
- Denver, CO - VFW Post 2461, 1350 South Broadway Blvd. Denver, CO on Thursday, February 19, 3-8pm
- Omaha, NE - VFW Post 2503, 8904 Military Rd, Omaha, NE on Friday, February 20, 3-8pm and Saturday February 21st, 10-5pm (additional models by talented local builders will also be on display in Omaha).
Entrance cost is $5.00 per person, Family of 4 or more $20.00 maximum. With each paid admission you will receive a coupon for $5.00 off a $50.00 purchase either that day or through our web store.
*Anaheim dates are part of World War Brick Anaheim, admission price is $10 at the door and does not include coupon offer described above.
Our appearance on Channel 4 news in Kansas City