About the VAB 6X6 Armored Personnel Carrier:
The VAB (Véhicule de l'Avant Blindé or Armored Vanguard Vehicle) is a series of armored personnel carriers used by French and international forces. The VAB comes in both 4x4 and 6x6 configurations and there are numerous different armament and utility options available. The VAB saw action during the first Gulf War, Invasion of Afghanistan and UN enforcement actions in Africa.
- Crew: 2
- Passengers: 10
- Armament: x1 AA52 7.62mm machine gun
- Fuel Capacity: 310 L (82 gallons)
- Speed: 110 km/h (68 mph)
- Range: 1,200 km (750 mi)
Additional information about this Brickmania® custom building kit:
The updated VAB 6x6 APC includes a removable roof for easy interior access to the detailed interior. Also featured are six opening rifle ports, nine crew hatches and doors, a roof mounted BrickArms® combat LMG, and an extra sturdy design for maximum playability.
- Designed by Cody Osell
- 266 LEGO® & BrickArms® elements
- X1 custom minifig
- High-quality sticker sheet
- BrickArms® steel pot helmet & combat LMG
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years building experience recommended)
All Brickmania® model kits are made of new-condition LEGO® bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.