About the V-150 Commando - 4x4 Amphibious Armored Vehicle with 90mm Gun:
The M706 Commando is a 4x4 amphibious armored car built by the American firm Cadillac Gage. It fulfills a variety of support roles for military operations such as troop transport and ambulance service. It also has anti-tank capabilities. The M706 Commando saw active combat on many warfronts ranging from Vietnam to the Gulf War. The V-150 variant was deployed mainly by the Saudi Arabian National Guard.
V-150s were designed much like the earlier V-100s, but were equipped with modified suspension units. The hull was redesigned to carry heavier weapons systems, such as the Portuguese version which features a 90mm main gun.
- Crew: 3+2
- Armor: .25 inch Cadaloy alloy steel
- Main armament: Cockerill Mk3 90mm gun, 20mm, 7.62mm machine gun
- Secondary armament: 2 x 6 40 mm Smoke dischargers
- Engine: V-504 V8 Turbocharged diesel engine
- Operational range: 400 mi
- Speed: 62 mph road, 3.1 mph water
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The V-150 Commando - 4x4 Amphibious Armored Vehicle with 90mm Gun kit comes with the following features:
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Designed by Daniel Siskind
- Three opening crew hatches and BrickArms Combat LMG for the vehicle commander
- Custom printed Saudi Arabian National Guard Soldier with Desert Storm appropriate uniform (additional figures available separately)
- Includes 324 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements & BrickArms elements
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.