The general purpose scout car (JEEP) was designed to be an agile,light weight multi-use vehicle to be used by the new motorized US Army forces during World War II. The JEEP's performance and reputation was legendary as this car was the adopted light weight vehicle by both Allied and Axis armies.
This is a light gray variant of Brickmania's "Durabuilder" Jeep model to represent US Navy land forces in World War II. It can be used by Seabees construction batalions, shore patrol, headquarters, quartermasters and more.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
The US Navy Jeep kit includes the following features:
- Tough "durabuilder" construction for every day play
- Comes with one Brickmania exclusive US Navy minifig
- Jeep is equipped with radio set and antenna, fuel can, shovel and spare tire
- BrickArms M1 Carbine and M1 Steel Pot Helmet
- Over-all color scheme is light gray
- Includes 131 genuine LEGO and BrickArms elements
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
This model can accommodate up to three Lego minifigs and includes spare tire, fold-down windscreen, fuel can and trailer hitch. The kit is comprised of 114 new-condition LEGO elements plus printed building instructions and comesshipped unassembled)
This kit is designed to be durable enough for reasonably active children's play.