The Type 1 47mm Anti-Tank gun was introduced by the Imperial Japanese Army to replace smaller anti-tank guns dating which the 1930's that were found lacking during clashes with Soviet forces in northern Manchuria. The Type 1 incorporated many advanced design features, including low-profile carriage with split tails and a semi-automatic breech mechanism. The Type 1 was designed to combat light tanks, and it was only able to penetrate the armor of the American Sherman tanks in vulnerable flank areas. Nevertheless, the Type 1 was used in great numbers in the defence of Japan's Pacific possessions.
Brickmania is please to introduce this Type 1 47mm Anti-Tank Gun kit as part of its Campaign in the Pacific series of model kits..
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
- Gun is poseable with a full range of elevation
- Includes two custom pad-printed Imperial Japanese Army minfigs
- Can be towed behind any vehicle with a hook type hitch
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Includes 46 LEGO and BrickArms elements.
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions and is packaged in a sealed polybag. All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.