About SPA TL.37 - WWII Light Artillery Tractor:
Developed by Italy, the SPA TL.37 Light Artillery Tractor was among several variants of trucks produced before and during the Second World War. This model was used to haul smaller artillery pieces, as the name might indicate. The chassis used on this vehicle was modified for several different armored cars during the war. Several were also retrofitted with self-propelled artillery and anti-aircraft guns.
- Engine: 4-cylinder gasoline
- Speed: 23 mph (38 km/h)
- Crew: 1
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The SPA TL.37 - WWII Light Artillery Tractor kit comes with the following features
- Two custom-printed Italian soldier minifigures
- Realistic four-wheel vehicle steering mechanism
- Built-in tow hook for towed artillery piece (not included)
- Designed by Daniel Siskind
- Includes 280 genuine new-condition LEGO®, BrickArms elements
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Intermediate Skill Level (2-4 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.