About Scrapyard Stuart:
The Scrapyard Stuart is a heavily modified M5A1 Stuart, first produced during World War II. This version of the Stuart has several features that were not included with the original model. This Stuart features several upgrades, including replacing the 37mm main cannon with an 105mm main cannon. Among the smaller armaments, the gunner of the tank has a wide variety of machine guns, shotguns, rockets, and missiles.
To compete in the post-apocalyptic world, one also needs an efficient engine. The original Stuart could only do 37mph - far too slow for the post-apocalyptic future! This modified version can do 90 mph, which is fast enough to hijack corporate vehicles or head out for a nice Sunday drive across the barren wasteland.
Speaking of leisure, the tank also comes equipped with a barbecue, easy chair and patio set with umbrella for a relaxing afternoon with a martini and a couple of hot dogs.
- Armaments: 105mm main cannon, rockets, machine guns, shotgun
- Top Speed: 90 mph (144.8 km/h)
- Special Features: Jet engines, patio set, barbecue, easy chair
- Range: ???
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The Scrapyard Stuart kit comes with the following features
- Custom-printed minifigure
- Brickmania TrackLinks in three different colors
- Printed parts and high-quality sticker sheet
- Opens to reveal detailed interior
- One plethora of BrickArms
- Flip up gatling guns
- Lucky rabbit hood ornament
- Designed by John Canepa
- Includes 665 genuine new-condition LEGO®, BrickArms
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.