About the Panzer IV ausf J
The Panzer IV was the workhorse of the German armored forces during World War II, saw action across all fronts, and was continually upgraded throughout the war. This kit is based on the final iteration of the Panzer IV tank or Ausf J version, featuring the complex “Ambush” camo pattern. This includes removable spaced armor on the turret and side skirts on the hull sides. This model would be appropriate in any late WWII European battle scene from D-Day until the fall of Berlin.
Features of the Panzer IV Ausf J building kit
- Includes one German Tank Commander Brickmana Custom Minifig
- Removable “Ambush Camo” Armor Plates
- Fully articulated Brickmania Track Links
- 2x Authentic BrickArms MG34
- High quality printed stickers
- Includes 811 LEGO®, Brickmania™ and BrickArms® elements
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is brown, tan and olive green
- Advanced Skill Level (6-8 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania kits are made of new-condition LEGO elements. All kits come disassembled, and include complete full color printed building instructions, and packaged in a sealed box.