About the Offworld APC - M313 Armored Personnel Carrier:
The Offworld APC - M313 Armored Personnel Carrier is a troop transport used by the United States Colonial Marine Corps. Initially designed to be a low-cost option capable of transporting troops into combat, it ultimately was pushed as more of a multi-role vehicle. Due to keeping the weight relatively low on the vehicle, its armor is less capable than other vehicles.
Made completely out of bonded titanium, this vehicle will keep you safe on planet Xerxes, while still being able to explore its desolate scenery. Though we do not advise prolonged missions across the surface of the planet, you can at least be safe when or if that time comes.
- Crew: 2 (driver and section commander)
- Passengers: 13
- Engine: Arco Continental R-370 multi-fuel gas turbine
- Armament: 2 x Republic Electric RE700 20 mm gatling cannons; 2 x Boyars PARS-150 20 mW phased plasma cannons; 32-round automatic light mortar
- Maximum speed: 42 km/h in six seconds; 150 km/h max
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The Offworld APC - M313 Armored Personnel Carrier kit comes with the following features:
- Custom-printed Colonial Marine
- Custom-printed control panels and monitors
- Rotating front mounted 20mm Gatling Cannon
- Rotating top mounted Plasma Laser Cannons
- Sliding entry door and opening top for easy play
- Fits up to 6 seated characters with 4 swiveling chairs
- Designed by John Canepa
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Includes 553 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements
- Advanced Skill Level (6-8 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.