About the MWMIK Jackal (Rapid Assault Vehicle):
The Jackal is a vehicle designed and developed by Supacat Ltd for use by the British Army and Royal Air Force Regiment. The Jackal is a multi-purpose, wheeled, all-terrain mobile weapons platform and reconnaissance car. It was Initially designed for use in Afghanistan where crews were often subject to ambush and IED attacks from rebel forces.
The Jackal features three-layer protection, intended to improve survivability of its occupants. This includes mine-resistant seats and floors and ballistic/IED protection with armored plates on the sides, front, and rear. The Jackal also has and an open-air crew compartment for minimizing weights and allowing unfettered access around the vehicle. The base Jackal has been updated to the Jackal 2, which has increased understructure armor for improved mine resistance.
- Crew: 5
- Weight: 14,660 lb
- Main armament: 12.7mm heavy machine gun, or Heckler & Koch GMG
- Secondary armament: 7.62mm general purpose machine gun
- Engine: 5.9 liter Cummins ISBe Euro3
- Maximum speed: 81 mph (49 mph off-road)
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The MWMIK Jackal (Rapid Assault Vehicle) kit comes with the following features:
- Includes three custom-printed minifigures
- Display stand
- Three opening doors
- BrickArms SAW, MK19 Grenade Launcher
- 9 custom-printed elements
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Designed by Yitzy Kasowitz
- Includes 345 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements & BrickArms elements
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.