Please note that pursuant to orders from the State of Minnesota Brickmania will be shutting down most of our operations from Friday March 27th through at least Monday April 13th. This will mean that preorders may be completed and shipped late as a result. Thank you for your patience during these difficult times.
About the M51 Super Sherman Main Battle Tank:
Arriving in 1965, the M51 Super Sherman was an Israeli combination of a Sherman M4A1 and the French 105 mm Model F1 cannon. A now modernized variant of the World War II workhorse, the M-51 served until the 1980s; most notably in the Six Day War in 1967 where, despite its older origin, the M51 dueled valiantly against the modern Soviet armor of the time, including T-54/55s and T-34s.
- Total weight, battle ready: 35 Tons (26000 lbs)
- Crew: 4
- Propulsion: Cummins V-8 460 horsepower diesel
- Top Speed: 40 kph (25mph)
- Main Armament: 105 mm cannon
Additional Information about this Brickmania® custom building kit:
The M51 Super Sherman includes a fully functioning suspension, four opening crew hatches, rotating turret, and BrickArms® M2HB and .30 Caliber Ball Mount Short. Also featured is a custom 3D printed 105 mm barrel and muzzle brake for an unmatched true-to-life detail.
- Designed by Daniel Siskind
- 760 LEGO® & BrickArms® elements
- Custom minifigure
- BrickArms® M2HB, .30 Caliber Ball Mount Short
- Additional printed elements
- High-quality sticker sheet
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years building experience recommended)
All Brickmania® model kits are made of new-condition LEGO® bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes