The M3A1 Half Track was main troop transport vehicle for the US Army armored infantry during World War II and the Korean War. The M3A1 Half Track was designed to carry an entire rifle squad and their equipment (they would often tow a trailer with equipment, fuel, water or ammunition). The M3A1 was fitted with an armored "pulpit" mount for its M2HB heavy machine gun and had three pintle mounts for additional machine guns. The M3A1 was the most advanced version of personnel carriers of the M3 Half Track family, of which more than 40,000 of all types were manufactured during World War II.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
The M3A1 Half Track Armored Troop Carrier includes:
- Fully articulated Brickmania Track Links
- 3 opening doors for drivers and passengers
- 4 custom printed tiles with US national insignia
- 1 custom printed US Army minifigure (can hold up to 9 minifigures)
- BrickArms M2HB and M1919 Machine Guns included.
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models.
- 415 genuine new-condition LEGO bricks, plus Brickmania & BrickArms elements
- Signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks, plus Brickmania and BrickArms elements. This model comes disassembled and includes printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.