At the onset of World War II, the 37mm Anti-tank gun was the chief anti-armor weapon in the US military inventory. The M3 was mounted on a wheeled carriage, making it small enough to be towed behind the standard 1/4 ton Jeep and easily positioned by its crew. While it's effectiveness would diminish against increasingly more heavily armored German vehicles, the M3 soldiered on for the duration of the war in North Africa, Europe and the Pacific.
This M3 37mm Anti-Tank is an essential piece of equipment for any WW2 collection or diorama. This is the perfect entry level kit for anyone new to Brickmania's historical building kits, which are made to the highest standards and only included genuine LEGO®.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom LEGO® kit:
- Gun is poseable with a limited degree of elevation
- Lower gun shield folds up and tails fold in for transportation
- Can be towed behind any vehicle with a hook type hitch
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Includes 35 LEGO® and BrickArms® elements
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions and is packaged in a sealed box. All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.