About the M274 Mule - 1/2 Ton Utility Truck with M40 Recoilless Rifle:
First appearing in 1956, the M274 “Mule” proved to be an incredibly versatile and inexpensive vehicle used by the U.S. Military until the 1980s. Sporting a simple yet effective design, the M274 was used in a variety of load outs with this particular variant featuring an M40 recoilless rifle. During combat the M274’s steering column could be moved forward and down and then driven in reverse, allowing the driver and rifle operators to engage in combat while crawling behind the vehicle for added cover.
- Designed by John Canepa
- 86 LEGO® and Brickmania® elements
- Custom 3D resin printed M40 Spotting Rifle
- Custom 3D resin printed M40 Recoilless Rifle Breach
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years building experience recommended)
All Brickmania® model kits are made of new-condition LEGO® bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.