Armed with a huge 90mm main cannon, the M26 Pershing was produced for American forces in response to heavy German tanks encountered in Western Europe. While it barely arrived in time to see action, the M26 proved itself more than capable at standing toe-to-toe with the Tigers and Panthers, a difficult task for the M4 Sherman medium tanks. The M26 helped the Allies cross the Rhine and invade the Reich, ending the war in Europe. Use of the M26 continued into the Korean War, proving itself effective against Soviet armor in North Korea. The M26 lead to the development of the M46/M47/M48 Patton series of main battle tanks.
- Weight: 46 tons (41 metric)
- Armament: 90mm Gun M3, 1x Browning .50 cal MG, 2-3 x Browning .30 cal MG
- Armor: 76-102mm
- Speed: 25 mph
- Range 100 miles
- Years Produced:1944-45
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
The M-26 Pershing kit has the following features:
- Premium spiral-bound full-color instruction book included
- Fully articulated triple-wide LEGO tracks
- Two opening crew hatches on turret
- Fully rotating turret with posable main gun
- Custom-printed WW2 US Tanker minifig with Armored Division sleeve patch
- M2HB and M1919 machine guns from BrickArms
- Sturdy construction for active play
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models.
- Includes 696 genuine new-condition LEGO and BrickArms elements
- Comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
- Strictly limited edition
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition elements from LEGO and BrickArms. This model comes disassembled, includes printed building instructions, and comes packaged in a sealed box.