About the M25 Dragon Wagon - Tank Transporter:
Earning its nickname from the flames occasionally produced by the rig’s exhaust, the M25 Dragon Wagon was an absolute beast, standing an impressive 10 feet wide and 11 feet tall, and weighing 84,300 lbs completely empty. With a full armored cab and 240 horsepower, the M25 was designated for tank transport and recovery, and replaced the M19 variant in 1942. It was used regularly from 1944 until 1955 when it was retired by the US military. However, a small amount were later used to haul parts of Saturn rockets for NASA’s Apollo space program.
- Range: 120 mi (193 km)
- Crew: 7
- Speed: 28 mph (45 km/h)
- Armament: .50 cal M2 Machine Gun
- Weight: 84,300 lbs (38,200 kg)
Additional information about this Brickmania® custom building kit:
Constructed large enough to support an M4 Sherman model, the Dragon Wagon captures the unique structure of the angular cabin while still allowing easy access to fit up to a crew of four minifigures. The cabin also includes opening doors and hatches, as well as a roof-mounted M2HB, and the front wheels steer independently on their own axle. The rear wheels are chain driven, and the trailer can stand alone with fully functional ramps and stabilizers.
- Designed by Andrew Somers
- 787 LEGO®, BrickArms® and Brickmania® elements
- Custom Dragon Wagon driver minifigure
- BrickArms® M2HB
- High-quality sticker sheet
- Full-color printed building instructions
- Additional printed elements
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Advanced Skill Level (6-8 years building experience recommended)
All Brickmania® model kits are made of new-condition LEGO® bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.