About the Kettenkrad - Kleines Kettenkraftrad HK 101 - SdKfz 2:
The Kettenkrad was a semi-tracked prime mover with a single-wheeled front end like that of a motorcycle. It was used extensively by the German army in World War II for a variety of purposes, including laying communication wire, transporting rations and supplies to the front line troops, and as a prime mover for small artillery and anti-tank guns.
- Weight: 1,560 kg (3,440 lb)
- Crew: 1 driver, 2 passengers
- Speed: 70 km/h (44 mph)
Additional information about this Brickmania® custom building kit:
The Kettenkrad model features brick built tri-color camo, smooth rolling Brickmania Track Links™, seats for a driver and passenger, as well as a bar hitch to tow a variety of artillery or cargo.
- Designed By Daniel Siskind
- 123 LEGO® and Brickmania® elements
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years experience)
All Brickmania® model kits are made of new-condition LEGO® bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.