About the Jagdpanther - Tank Destroyer:
Seeing action in both the Western and Eastern Fronts, the Jagdpanther (“hunting panther”) was perhaps the most iconic tank destroyer of World War II. Matching its intimidating title was an equally impressive armament that included an 88mm Pak 43 as the main gun. Famously known for their action in July of 1944, three Jagdpanthers managed to disable 11 Churchill tanks in just two minutes of fighting near St. Martin de Bois in France. Although incredibly effective, far too few Jagdpanthers were produced far too late to make a significant impact on the outcome of the war.
- Armor: 40-100 mm (1.57-3.94 in)
- Main Armament: 88mm Pak 43
- Speed: 46 km/h (29 mph)
- Crew: 5
- Range: 160 km (100 mi)
Additional information about this Brickmania® custom building kit:
Designed to capture the unique shape of the Jagdpanther, this Brickmania model comes with many of the standard features, including an opening top hatch, smooth rolling suspension, brick-built exhaust, a 3D printed Tiger muzzle brake, and spare tank treads. A more unique feature however is the model’s removable roof with interior space for five minifigures and a detailed loadable breech on the model’s main gun. There’s even space to add your own interior details.
- Designed by Andrew Somers
- 719 LEGO® and Brickmania® elements
- Custom 3D printed muzzle brake
- Jagdpanther Commander custom minifig
- High-quality sticker sheet
- Full-color printed building instructions
- Additional printed elements
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Advanced Skill Level (8-10 years building experience recommended)
All Brickmania® model kits are made of new-condition LEGO® bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.