About the Garford-Putilov Armored Car:
Often built on the frames of trucks, armored cars were still new when World War I began in 1914. On the Eastern Front, the Russians developed the surprisingly effective Garford-Putilov armored car. Although only 50 were built, this 1915 design found relative success on the Eastern Front and later during the Russian Revolution. This armored car was built on an American-made Garford truck frame and equipped with a 76mm gun and three machine guns. It was also quick by World War I standards: eleven miles per hour!
- Crew: 5
- Armament: 76mm M1910 main gun, 3x Vickers machine guns
- Engine: Garford 4-cylinder air-cooled
- Speed: 11 mph (18 km/h)
Features of the Garford-Putilov Armored Car:
Another excellent Brickmania design, the Garford-Putilov Armored Car is perfect for any World War I collector! Featuring new Brickmania 3D-printed wheels, this armored car also includes a rotating turret, articulating brick-built machine guns, a printed grill element, and space for three minifigures.
- Model designed by Cody Osell
- 281 new-condition elements from LEGO® and Brickmania™
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Intermediate Skill Level(4–6 years building experience recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.