About the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 F-8:
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 F-8 is a German single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s and widely used during WWII. Along with its well-known counterpart, the Messerschmitt Bf-109, the Focke-Wulf 190 became the backbone of the Luftwaffe’s Jagdwaffe (fighter force). The twin-row BMW 801 radial engine that powered most operational versions enabled the Fw 190 to lift larger loads than the Bf-109. This allowed it to be used as a day fighter, fighter-bomber, and ground-attack aircraft. It was known as one of the best German warplanes during the war.
The Focke-Wulf was well liked by its pilots. It participated on every major combat front where the Luftwaffe operated after 1941.
- Role: Fighter
- Number built: 20,000
- Crew: 1
- Powerplant: 1 x BMW 801 D-2 radial engine
- Maximum speed: 408 mph at 19,420 ft
- Range: 500 mi
- Armament: 2 x 13 mm synchronized MG 131 machine guns with 475 rounds per gun; 4 x 20 mm MG 151/20 E cannons
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 F-8 kit comes with the following features:
- Full payload
- Authentic Camouflage pattern
- Retractable landing gear
- Custom-printed Focke-Wulf pilot
- Vinyl stickers included
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Designed by Cody Osell
- Includes 416 genuine new-condition LEGO® bricks
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.