About the Centurion Mk III Main Battle Tank:
Debatably more effective than the M26 Pershing and M46 Patton in combat, the Centurion Mk III served extensively in the Korean War. Introduced in 1948, the Mk.III featured an automatic stabilization system that provided better accuracy for the tank’s powerful Ordnance QF 20 pounder and would be used around the world in countries such as India, Australia, Israel, Egypt, and Canada.
- Crew: 4
- Main Armament: 84mm 20pdr OQF Mk.I cannon
- Weight: 50.8 tons
- Range: 450 km (280 miles)
- Speed: 35 km/h (22 mph)
Additional Information about this Brickmania® custom building kit:
The Centurion Mk.III model features an expertly designed 360-degree rotating turret with an elevating and depressing gun, brick-built smoke grenade launchers, and an opening commander’s hatch. Additionally, the model includes a tea set and portrait of The Queen along with functioning suspension, spare track links, cargo boxes, and opening front hatch.
- Designed by John Canepa
- 925 LEGO®, BrickArms®, and Minifig Cat Elements
- Custom British Tanker minifig
- BrickArms 76mm barrel
- Custom printed portrait of The Queen
- Additional printed elements
- High-quality sticker sheet
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years building experience recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.