About the Bofors - 40mm Automatic Gun M1:
A true utilitarian weapon, the Bofors 40mm gun saw widespread use during the Second World War as naval armament, anti-aircraft gun, and defensive ground weapon. The gun was equipped with an automatic firing mechanism that sustained an excellent rate of fire. The barrel had an elevation range of -6 to + 90 degrees, affording the ability to engage both air and ground targets.
- Ammunition: Armor-piercing and high-explosive two pound shells
- Crew: 4
- Rate of Fire: 120 rounds per minute
- Muzzle velocity: 2,700 ft (822 m) per second
- Effective range: 3,000 yds (2743 m)
Additional information about this Brickmania building kit:
The Bofors - 40mm Automatic Gun M1 kit comes with the following features
- Elevating gun
- BrickArms 40mm shells
- Raising wheels
- Deployable outriggers
- Gun stay frame to secure barrel for traveling
- 1/35 scale to match Brickmania’s other WWII kits
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.