About the 6 Pounder 57mm Anti-Tank Gun
First used in 1942 during the Battle of Gazala, the Ordnance Quick-Firing 6-pounder, or simply 6 Pounder, fired a 57mm projectile that exited the barrel at an impressive 2,700 feet per second and, against German armor such as the Panzer IV, had an effective range of just over 1,600 feet. Used primarily by US and British forces, the 6 pounder was an incredibly versatile anti-tank gun that outfitted a number of tanks and armored vehicles as well as functioning as a six-man artillery unit that could be towed across different terrain surfaces.
Tow your 6 Pounder 57mm Anti-Tank gun in style behind a Brickmania Universal Carrier, M3A1 Half Track, or (if you’re feeling daring) WWII Jeep!
- Designer Daniel Siskind
- 89 LEGO®, BrickArms® and Brickmania™ elements
- Brickmania 3D printed muzzle brake
- BrickArms® custom 57mm barrel
- Gun elevates
- Stability beams fold for easy towing
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania models
- Recommended for Intermediate Level builders (4–6 years experience)
All Brickmania™ model kits are made of new-condition LEGO® bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.