Welcome to the BKM Vault! Here you'll find exclusive display models, out of production kits, kit exclusive minifigs, and much more! Remember, once an item has hit the BKM Vault it will no longer be produced in that form by Brickmania. This is the last chance!
How it works…
The BKM Vault is now an auction-based system. You must have a registered BKM account to participate. Auctions will begin at 8:00 AM Central the first Thursday of each month and end at 12:00 PM Central the following Sunday. The reserve price for each kit is 3/4 of the original MSRP. The reserve price must be met for the auction to have an official winner. Winning bids will receive an email confirmation that will allow the user to complete the purchase for the item won. If you do not receive an email, you either were not the highest bid or did not meet the reserve price. You must still complete the checkout process after you've been notified as the winner. All auction items will be shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is received. Non-paying accounts will be deactivated.
A few things to keep in mind...
• All products in the vault are sold as is and are not eligible for return. No exceptions.
• BKM Vault items are available in extremely limited quantities.
Concerning display models...
• Each model comes with an autographed certificate of authenticity from Daniel Siskind.
• Each model is shipped assembled and includes an official instruction booklet.
• Each model may include various store signage and/or extra stickers when possible.
• Minifigs will be shipped in a standard plastic clamshell with an exclusive backing card.
• Minifigs may vary slightly between production runs and updates in printing technology.
This is not a LEGO® Product. LEGO and the LEGO minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this product. The LEGO Group is not liable for any loss, injury or damage arising from the use or misuse of this product.