About the OV-10G+ Bronco:
The OV-10G Bronco is an American turboprop light attack and observation aircraft. It was developed as a special aircraft for counter-insurgency combat with a primary mission of forward air control. It has a central nacelle that contains pilots, cargo, and twin booms containing turboprop engines. It is visually distinct due to the combination of the twin booms with a horizontal stabilizer that connects them.
The Bronco is incredibly advanced. Repairs can be made with ordinary tools and no ground equipment is needed to start the engines. In addition, the engines can operate on high-octane automobile fuel with only a slight loss of power. Operational history includes the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Navy. NASA has used the Bronco for various research programs as well.
- Crew: 2
- Powerplant: 2 x Garrett T76-G-420/421 turboprop
- Maximum speed: 288 mph
- Range: 1,382 mi
- Service ceiling: 30,000 ft
- Armament: 5 fuselages and 2 underwing provisions carry combinations of 7 or 19-tube rocket launchers for 2.75” FFARs/2.75” WAFARs or 2- or 4-tube launchers for 5” FFARs or WAFARs + AIM-9 Sidewinder on wings only + up to 500 lb of bombs; up to 8 Hellfire missiles
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The OV-10G+ Bronco kit comes with the following features:
- Open fuselage for troops or cargo
- Pitched propeller blades
- Moving flaps + ailerons
- 4 x Hellfire + 4 x rocket pods
- Includes two custom-printed minifigures
- Custom-printed parts and stickers
- Retractable landing gear
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Designed by Cody Osell
- Includes 705 genuine new-condition LEGO® and Minifig.Cat elements
- Advanced Skill Level (6-8 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.